CNC Milling Operator
Posted on 24/01/2019 14:00:00
Eldon Tool and Engineering Ltd is a stimulating and challenging place to work and this is an excellent opportunity to work in a small but busy team operating CNC machines helping the company meet production requirements. Working within the production team you will support the team leaders and Engineering Manager in achieving financial targets of the business whilst working within the constraints of ethical trading and good engineering practice.
Location: Sheffield – Don Valley area
Hours of work: 37 per week, Monday–Friday early finish on Friday’s.
- To produce a high quality product by setting and operating CNC milling machines ensuring quality workmanship at all times.
- CNC milling operating experience with Siemens and Fanuc controls would be an advantage.
- To maintain and improve productivity, work in line with company procedures and machine capability to ensure production deadlines are met.
- Maintaining set-up sheets as required and in line with company procedure.
- Ensuring work area kept clean and tidy at all times by keeping machine and all associated tools and equipment in a clean and tidy manner.
- Working within a safe environment by ensuring all company procedures and Health & Safety legislation is followed at all times.
- Previous CNC Milling experience.
- The ability to operate machining centres with both Siemen and Fanuc controls.
- The ability to modify programs and set machines will also be advantageous.
- Ability to operate more than one machine as and when required.
- To be motivated with a “can do” attitude.
- A team player.
- Organised, focused and able to adopt a high level of attention to detail within your work.
- An understanding and appreciation of health and safety.
- Ability to use initiative.
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Birthday day off
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Competitive Pension
- Free parking
- Staff tooling discount
- Healthcare Cash Plan
If you are interested in applying for this position please provide your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org