Export Sales Executive
Posted on 20/11/2018 13:00:00
Due to the continued growth of the companies export sales we are looking to recruit a professional sales person to join our export team to help develop business opportunities within Europe.
Reporting to the Export Sales Director you will be tasked with advancing existing customer sales and finding new business in various European countries. Visiting customer offices to build relations will be a key element to the position as well as attending exhibitions and trade shows.
Introducing new product range and identifying new product opportunities with customers, working with the export team to support the companies export strategy. As well as promoting Tool Connections various brands, there will also be occasions to manage customer private label projects working with our manufacturing facility in Sheffield.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced export sales executive with drive and enthusiasm. Ideally with an automotive background, knowledge of automotive tools would be an advantage, and a willingness to travel and stay away from home when necessary.
The role will involve:
- Continuous focus to increase sales, introducing new product and closing orders
- Sales planning and setting customer targets with a strategy to execute.
- Maximizing customer potential in various European countries alongside other Sales Representatives
- Dealing with customer queries efficiently and effectively
- Regular review of customer pricing and the preparation of quotes
- Planning customer training in UK and hosting.
- Identifying new markets to develop business.
- Attending trade shows and following up sales leads.
- Regular reporting on customer visits and progress
You will have a passion for sales and be proactive and solution driven with ability to work well on your own initiative. You should have strong negotiation skills, be customer focused, and forward thinking. A proven track-record in meeting or exceeding sales targets and in creating sales opportunities is desirable. Ideally, you will speak fluent English and have other strong language skills. You will be computer literate and adept at using MS Word, Excel and Outlook and hold a full driving licence. GCSE English & Maths (or equivalent) to grade C or above.
The company will consider candidates who are UK or European based, sales territory will be determined by the applicants experience and the company’s requirement.
- Competitive salary
- Company vehicle or allowance/mileage claim
- Travel expenses
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Birthday day off
- Life Assurance Scheme (UK based employees)
- Competitive pension (UK based employees)
- Free parking
- Staff discount
- Health Care Cash Plan (UK based employees)
- Discretionary Bonus scheme
If you are interested in applying for this position please provide your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com