Internal Sales Coordinator FTC
Posted on 18/12/2018 09:00:00
Internal Sales Coordinator
Fixed Term Contract - Maternity Cover (9 months)
We are currently looking for an Internal Sales Coordinator on a fixed term contract of 9 months to cover a period of maternity leave.
We are keen to speak to enthusiastic people who ideally have excellent customer service experience and have previously worked within an order processing role.
In return you will receive a competitive salary of £19,000 - £21,000 pa dependent on experience.
You will also receive many other benefits working for the Tool Connection including:
- 25 days holiday plus the standard 8 bank holidays (pro rata)
- Birthday Day off
- Free Staff Parking
- Staff Discount
- Pension Scheme
- Healthcare cash plan
- Life assurance scheme
- As well as other incentives, rewards and staff social events.
- Order Processing
- Receiving customer orders via telephone & e-mail.
- Ensure any queries are dealt with efficiently and effectively at all times.
- Inputting orders on to the Company’s bespoke computer system
- Create additional invoices when necessary
- Resolve customer queries and inquiries in a professional manner at all times.
- Investigate problems and communicate the outcome to customers.
- Liaise with external sales staff
- Work with other members of the Internal Sales Team to ensure the efficient and effective running of the department at all times.
Customer Relationship Management:
- Using the company’s CRM system, add prospects, update customer information.
- Work with the CRM Project Developer to ensure all details within the sales function are correct and maintained efficiently.
- Ensure that quotes are prepared and forwarded to relevant personnel as and when required.
- General sales administrative tasks.
Hours of work: 08.30-17.00 Monday to Friday (37.5 per week)
Flexibility may be required to cover holidays and sickness between the hours of 8 am - 5.30 pm.
If you would like a copy of the full job description, please contact our HR department. If you are interested in applying for this position please provide your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.