Service and Returns Coordinator
Posted on 24/09/2018 14:00:00
As part of the Service Department, work under the day to day management of the Service Manager to ensure the efficient running of the Service Department at all times.
In addition to the duties and responsibilities listed you may be required to perform other duties assigned by your manager as reasonably required.
- Previous experience of working within a service environment.
- Computer literate to include in-house computer packages together with the Microsoft Office suit of packages to include Word / Excel.
- Excellent telephone & Customer Service skills, ability to deal with all levels of staff & customers with confidence.
- Team player but able to work on your own initiative.
- Returns: Take responsibility for receiving, logging and reporting on all returned items to ensure the item(s) is processed in the correct way and in a timely manner at all times. Check and assess items and determine whether the item should be replaced or credited. Liaise with Accounts Department to ensure all credits are raised as necessary and without delay. By working with other departments organise and monitor returned products to suppliers, providing analysis of detail where required.
- Repairs: Assist the Service Manager to carry out minor repairs to mechanical / electrical items where appropriate.
- Packaging: Repackage goods as required and ensure items are returned to stock in line with company procedures.
- Administration: Assist the Service Manager to provide such data as is required by other departments to analyse the work of the department. Work with other departments to resolve all queries efficiently and effectively to ensure customer satisfaction, both internal and external to include telephone, e-mail and verbal communications. Ensure spreadsheets and other data as required is kept up to date and accurate at all times.
- Rolling Stock Take: Work with the Service Manager to ensure the department’s rolling stock take is completed effectively and efficiently as required. Ensure all products are stocked in the correct location and that all locations are accessible & tidy.
- Health & Safety: By keeping service area and office tidy, rotation of stock where necessary, removing unwanted / damaged items, ensure H&S legislation and procedures are followed at all times.
- 25 days holiday plus standard 8 bank holidays
- Birthday day off
- Discretionary sick pay (after qualifying period)
- Free staff parking
- Staff Discount
- Pension scheme
- Healthcare cash plan
- Life assurance scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- As well as other incentives, rewards and staff social events
If you are interested in applying for this position please provide your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.